GM employs both full-time and part-time employees.
- Full-Time Temporary: A full-time temporary employee typically works more than 40 hours per week and may be required to work on weekends.
- Part-Time Temporary: A part-time temporary employee typically works to accommodate absences on Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays. Working on Sundays and on holidays is sometimes required. These positions may require employees to work any shift, and in some instances, overtime may be required.
The automotive industry is quickly evolving and General Motors is determined to be at the forefront of that change, leveraging our creativity to define the new era of mobility. Experience a global automotive company using key principles of lean manufacturing and a chance to network and build relationships.
Our plants hire employees in a variety of employment categories. You will be assigned to a specific position based on GM's hiring needs. The pay rate for the different types of positions is as follows:
- GM Subsystems, LLC Production starting pay- $14.00/hour or $15.00/hour, depending on location
- General Motors, LLC Production starting pay- $15.78/hour
- General Motors, LLC Warehouse starting pay- $15.78/hour
Are you ready for a hands-on opportunity to be part of the team that builds great vehicles for the future? Please visit the Apply to GM tab to explore all open positions.